Friday, September 15, 2017

CFAL Fiber Art Show



Advocate CFAL Art Show Article


CFAL Art Show Article

TWO articles are out about our Fiber Art Show!

Please take a look at these articles about the CFAL FIber Art Show.

The show will be hanging in Sept and October at the Arts Council of Livingson Parish in Denham Springs, LA on Hummel Street.  Right in the middle of the Antique District.


I will try to get a link to all the pieces that are hanging.  In the meantime, Here is my Eclipse piece for your viewing enjoyment.




2 comments:

  1. First of all your piece is amazing. Love the colors. Love it all. I do take the comment of the writer of the 2nd article about "the blankets on the wall"with a grain of salt. I get irritated when people call quilts blankets but what can you do. You are so very lucky to have a group of such talent to be a part of. That dream catcher like piece is really cool too.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!