Sunday, September 10, 2017

Weekend Accomplishments



This weekend I cleaned out the fish  pond.  No fish, I am still mad at them for leaving me when the flood waters topped the sides of their pond.  They were just plain ungrateful fish.


While Frank was at the CAAWS building with Greg finishing up some of the construction work stuff, I found myself a date and went to feed the geese at their lake.

The day was beautiful, I guess Hurricane Irma had  sucked all the weather out to Florida. 

You can see the geese way, way in the background.  Tiny, stupid geese.  Despite the half loaf of bread I tossed into the water, not a single goose came near us.

How can you teach a kid about geese if you can't get one?








This is what your phone cord looks like when the vacuum cleaner eats it.  Oops.  
 I decided the chair needed its quarterly cleaning.  Yeppers it sure did!


 All this came out of my 5 wheels.

Remembering to clean it fairly often makes it easier to clean out when you do.






 When the original cabinets came in originally the doors for the linen cabinet was scratched.   Then they sent the wrong color door to replace the scratched one.  Finally they got the right one to us last week.  I got it installed and the handles on.  Now it is real.


I don't know if you can see it, but the corner of my cutting table kept hitting the wall.  There are several dings in the space there.  So I found a piece of chair rail and a nail gun an zapped it to the wall.  Bingo!

It was already painted even! Double Bingo!


I also got two backings made and the quilt tops trimmed up for the Triangles and the 100 Meter Swim.  I only  took pics of the Triangles though.

You will have to wait till the Swim goes on the frame. 














4 comments:

  1. I just love the triangles! We need to plan a retreat day since I am off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So that's why my chair doesn't move around very good - who knew! Probably dog hair infused thread bunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blog post, and you helped me make such a fun card with it!
    ทองดีฟันขาว

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!