Sunday, October 15, 2017

My Good Friend Val's Foot

For some reason I didn't get a picture of Val and I or the four of us together.  What an idiot!

I got a few pics of my friend Val Purple Boots and one odd shot of what I  think is actually Frank's foot.  I had tennies on, Val had her red boots and I can't remember what Len had on, but I think these feet are smaller than his!

Has to be Frank's foot.  Although he says it wasn't his shoes, he swears he wore white New Balance that day. Hmmmm.




This is her boat...........


Her Whale............













The Giant Dog..........he really is a giant dog!  Love that tail wagging!





Her really cool house with the apple orchard...........




Her Jeep.........


 And her lighthouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!