Friday, October 20, 2017

So.....Is This Worth Continuing?

What do you think....is this working for you?

You may need to make it larger on your computer.  The fish tails are almost exactly that shade of teal green.


All the way around or just top and bottom?

It measures 54 inches square to the outside of that second yellow fish round.  These blocks would finish at 6 inches.  Which would put this at 60 inches square.

In Canada speak that would be, uh.......1.5 meters.  

What do you think?


5 comments:

  1. To my eye there is something off! That last border doesn't draw my eye to the center instead it overpowers center. But then again I am not a true modern quilter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I would continue. But I would also let it stew a while.

      Delete
  2. I agree that the border is heavy looking, but I think you need a border. The colors are right, but the implementation not so much. The teal and the lighter blue would be calming, but would they stand up. The current stands up, but it is yelling for attention. Glad you get to make the decision based on your likes. BTW - I always like others choices after they are done, I just can't see them as well as they do before they are done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would try top and bottom since I prefer rectangular quilts. Let it percolate ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote for all around. How could you make it look like you were looking down onto a cistern? 3D. Hmm mmmmmm. It needs some time.on.the design wall

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!