Monday, March 5, 2018

Never mind..........




after discussing it with Julie.......

I will quilt the birds any way.  That way when it gets lost in the mail it will be worth close to a million dollars.  You know.

So I googled the halfway point between her house and mine and found it was a small city called Gluckstad, MS.  And to be exact, a place called the Corner Bakery that appears to have the most amazing pastries that are made fresh out of the oven by this amazing looking momma lady every morning. 

So  if the package only makes it halfway, me and momma will be eating vanilla hackberry scones and jelly filled chocolate pastries until Julie gets there.
map


map

3 comments:

  1. Interesting -- I hadn't checked to see about the distance between us. Hammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have filled your month with lots of great projects!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!