Tuesday, April 17, 2018

I Love Me A Light Box

Working on the black one.

Love me a light box.  This is the one I had to replace from the one that lived under the water line.  McGee (seen here in the photo minding his own beeswax) didn't seem care whether the other light box lived in a box or not.  He REALLY had strong feelings about this one, so it cannot live in its box.

I have a suggestion for camera manufacturers.  Make a camera that is bright orange and says, I am over here! in a loud voice and I will buy it.  Or I am going to need to hire a personal assistant to keep track of all my stuff.

Andrew was sick yesterday so I picked up the baby in the afternoon and kept him fed and watered until his momma got off work
 

For Christmas we bought him a bunch of toys and stuff to keep at our house when he comes here. 

But the best toys are sometimes the simplest ones.

That quilt he is on is the only quilt my mother ever made in her entire life.  And she made it for a baby that Carrie might have even after she got married.   

So it is a special piece.  And it stays at my house too. 

4 comments:

  1. I am behind on everything including reading your goings on. That was a lot of rain in a short time! We have gotten a lot of rain in the past few days but nothing like that! Today it is snowing, cold, and windy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the greatest grandma. Love the quilt from great-grandma. My light box is essential for lots of projects, When my daughter takes pictures of my latest creation, I will show you what a light box is for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to have those special 'toys' (regardless of where they came from! HA) at grandma's house. They get bored playing with the same ones and this makes grandma's overnights or days that much more special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What kind of light box do you have? I still do it the old fashioned way on a window. I see Mcgee sitting.there waitimg.for any piece of fabric to drop so he can gobble it up. Little bugger 💩

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!