Thursday, July 12, 2018

Will There Come A Time......

...when I will like this new computer? I hate new....

Please tell me I will.  Right now I don't.

I have had some time off and on to play with it, but today I had all afternoon.  And I spent most of it clearing out all the trash in the email accounts for Jobforce and Obed101.  There must have been open season on spam in the last two weeks, or my old computer had a much better spam filter than this new one does.  Geez.

I can't figure out how to get photos to my blog post on the new computer, so that will have to be a future afternoon.

Today I sent the two Roombas around to vacuum the house, so all the dog hair is picked up.  Yesterday the boys went to the vet and get baths and pedicures.

The only other thing I have been doing is binge watching Orange Is The New Black on Netflix.  I wasn't sure we really needed Netflix, but Frank talked me into at least trying it out.  I now have become somewhat addicted to several shows......but don't tell him, I want him to think he is the only one who uses it to watch the "I know what you did last summer" movies and UFO shows.

I  have some photos from the trip I would love to show you, but who knows how to get them to post on the blog.

I promise I will work on that this weekend.

In amongst the other things.

I have two parties to plan for August...………..

8 comments:

  1. I had to get the Open Live Writer app to get it to work and after loading that it was easy to do blogs. Not everyone agrees, but that is the way I can get it to work. I have had Windows 10 for years aand still hate it. It was designed for people used to using phones and tablets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, spam is controlled by your email service not windows 10 unless you are using a Microsoft email?? Pictures to upload should be the same. Select upload pics from your computer (if you transferred all your pics over) or from Google Photos or direct from your phone. All those options are the same! I love 10 & so does hubby after he got used to it. You will too..hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, watch Goliath on Netflix!!! Two seasons!!!your hubby will like it too!!!!! Minenever watchesshows..falls asleep but he stayed awake for other seasons!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spent too much time this morning battling Outlook trying to add email address to my contact list. What a pain! It was so much easier before. Everything is a battle in Windows 10!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Use your iPad for posts. It's easier. There's an app for that

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read the comments on this one. I hate Win 10 also. I understand the app thing, but I think my biggest issue is that I love my desk to which is Win 7 and have a hard time switching to the Win 10 lap top. I hate taking the time to learn new technology. I LOVE Netflix. We rarely watch TV Networks at night anymore. Being able to stream all episodes is what we like the most.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stick with it! I didn't like Win 10 at first, but don't even think about it now.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!