Saturday, November 24, 2018

2010 in Yosemite

I was going through some old vacation photos, darn I took some great photos!

This is from our 2010 trip to Yosemite NP.

We went to Lake Tahoe



 And visited the ghost town of Bodie, abandoned and still is like the day the people left.  It was a gold mining town.



And went into the Yosemite Park.  Lots of snow on the ground still.




And there had been a forest fire two years prior to our visit.  The purple flowers were growing amongst the burned trees.  Beauty in contrast.


2 comments:

  1. I'm going to mention Bodie to my grandson. It would be a good stop on one of his trips out west.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I KNOW it's not on the path BACK. Thought I should clarify that, lol. But they love living in that part of the country and Nevada is one of their next states to explore. They consider it part of Nic's home schooling.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!