Sunday, January 10, 2016

Montage Quilting

Oh, my. 

I have been drooling over the Millefiore quilts for a while now.   I have several times put the  templates and book into a cart and then....right before I pushed the button, came to my senses and didn't.  Like I need more stuff to do.

Now I have been invited to a group of quilters doing handwork and English Paper Piecing, mostly I am sure on the Millefiore.

The meet at 2 today and I, of course, will be sitting with them.

I will bring my hexies and try to resist the pull of the Millefiore.........But I am sure when I see them I will be all up in their face..........it is a sickness that burns within me.



1 comment:

  1. I had never heard of them before. Oh my goodness! After I googled my jaw dropped . They are like kaleidoscopes . You have to do one. Does Joanne's have the book? Sounds like a good birthday present to me 😀

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!