So I am linking up to her Off the Wall post. Go check out what the others are doing.....
So I haven't worked on anything in the last two days because I have had Sawyer. I pulled him in the wagon twice today and once yesterday.
I am so glad we kept that wagon here so we could roll him to all the important places a baby needs to be seen. Even if he is still in his pajama at 11 AM.
I can show you the progress I made on the Red Riding Hood and the Wolf quilt. I got one more forest block made on Wednesday.
It was the one in the middle top row. The next one I need is the light polka dot background and the dark forest block in that bottom right corner.
I had to share this sent by my cousin today. Her son is in his first year at the Naval Academy and he was at the Army-Navy game. It makes you think. These are the men who will be protecting our freedoms with their lives.
This past season I saw an amazing football game:
1. The player's hair fit under their helmets.
2. No tattoos could be seen.
3. There were no outlandish end zone celebrations.
4. There was no taunting.
5. Opposition players helped each other up after a play
6. Footballs were not spiked or left for the referee to retrieve; they were handed to the referee.
7. No one took a knee on the sideline.
8. Players stood at attention during the playing of the national anthem.
9. It's great to watch an Army-Navy game.