Saturday, October 20, 2007

Tao Te Ching

I love Dr. Wayne Dyer. And he is now into Tao. I saw him on TV a couple of weeks ago and really got into his biodocumentary. And I decided once again to look at the pages of the Tao Te Ching. And I bought his book Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life.

I have taken some of his thoughts and words and turned them into my intrepretation via quilting. I want to do the same with Dogs. Not turn dogs into quilting, although I do quilt dogs, but intrepret Dogs through the Tao.

Here are some of my thoughts in the following blogposts. I love the feeling I get when I read the pages of his book. The peacefulness and the calm that you can have when you actually try some of these things.

Anyway, over the next few weeks I wil post my thoughts and intrepertations of Dyer's thoughts and intrepertations. I would say that the work is about half his, since he had the idea and had put his words to paper, but the quilt intrepertations are mine. And of course the dog intrepretations wil be mine.

glen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!