Saturday, June 20, 2009

Cyber Friends Quilt Guild winners announced






The winners were announced while we were in Canada and there were some really great wins for me.






There was First Place in Art Quilts with my Eiffel Tower.






I took first place in Miniature Quilts with my Journey to the Center of the Earth.










And there was a second place with my Valerie Skis! wall hanging. Valerie has that one out in Colorado but it should come to Louisiana when she moves here. I have to find it on my computer and put it in here for you to see how fabulous it is and that it should have won. LOL. Yep!
Matt's Baseball Quilt
placed third in the largest entry in Medium Bed Quilts. I really wish that his quilt had won that category, but the New York Beauty Quilt that won went on to win Best in Show, so that wasn't too bad to be beaten by Judy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!