Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Elephant Man and 75% off Fabric Sale

What do the two have in common? You ask. Not much except that I did both
today.

Went to see the Elephant Man play this afternoon and got to see a gorgeous hunk of a guy, fully muscled and rippling, wearing only a loin cloth for the entire show. When the cast came out to bow, and this young hunk walked out, the old ladies in the back row left shrieked reminicent of Beatles days. It was hilarious!

And this morning I hit a 75% off fabric sale at Quilt Corner and bought 35 yards of material for $62. This also included some at $1 a yard. I was most pleased with myself! That made available the opportunity to complete about 4 quilts since the yardage will be for backs. And two mystery quilts i am leading at one of the LQGs.

I would say a great day. It is going to be a bitter cold night tonight. Valerie will be driving home from Florida tomorrow. And of course the Krewe of Mutts Parade will roll.

glen: Busy weekend...............But I have lots of new material!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!