Monday, November 22, 2010

Comic Books and Quilting

An interesting mix, you say.  And you would be very right, it is an interesting mix, comic books and quilting.  But a very useful one.

Check out the before:
And the after:
because of this:

You can purchase fabric storage boards from places like Fabric Warehouse at 4 for $19.99, or from June Taylor for a bargain at $17.19 for four.


I found a place on the internet that sells acid free comic book boards at 100 for $15.00.
I got 1 1/2 times the fabric into the same space.  I am clearly not finished with the rearranging, but I am on the way to get more of these at a local comic book shop!

glen

3 comments:

  1. care to share the link? I' sure I'm not the only quilter interested in it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. H-m-m-m-m - this could be a good thing! I can see you having a great future as the 'queen of comic book boards'. I must say it did make a difference in the shelf (at least the one we could see). I'm impressed - keep up the good work and then come to my studio and do the same thing.

    Hugs - Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't get it.. are you wrapping your fabric around the boards?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!