Friday, May 6, 2011

Bad Joke Day

All right, you asked for it.  My biking buddy and ex-business partner sent me this one.  I thought, finally.....a clean one!  LOL.

A good friend of mine in North Carolina just underwent open heart surgery.  Someone on the Swissy list suggested he laugh because it would help his recovery.  And then she added:  Everyone else too.  So here is my contribution to your good health.  And you know you will laugh at this one!

It could be me but double the digits:

While shopping for vacation clothes, my husband and I passed a display of bathing suits. It had been at least ten years and twenty pounds since I had even considered buying a bathing suit, so I sought my husband’s advice.
‘What do you think?’ I asked. ‘Should I get a bikini or an all-in-one?’

‘Better get a bikini,’ he replied. ‘You’d never get it all in one.’

He’s still in intensive care.

1 comment:

  1. Well, we may not see him for awhile. LOL - really funny.

    Hugs - Marie

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!