Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Second Charity Quilt working


In spite of itching, I needed something to do.  So I called Valerie, who was brave enough to be around me today, and we worked on the Sassi Strippers Charity quilts.  We got the two tops put together and we sandwiched both of them.  Tomorrow or Friday we will get working on the quilting part.  It will be a good first quilting effort for her to practice a new technique!

Here are the two quilts side by side.  Even though it is the same pattern, the do look so different.  I am always amazed that you can take such diverse fabrics, toss them in a fabric salad, and they come out looking fabulous! 

I love them both!  Wait till you see the BLACK one!

glen


1 comment:

  1. These are really great - I bet the black one pops with color.

    Hugs - Marie

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!