Thursday, November 3, 2011

Wishful thinking

What I want to do between now and Christmas is to get some of these UFO quilt tops done and out of the corner of my quilt room.  I have a good many that are just waiting to be quilted.  Actually they are waiting for inspiration.  Maybe I will have that when Frank organizes the quilt room for me.

Norma inspired me to get my machine back in working order and begin rolling out the quilting.  the tension is $#%$&* .  I am kinda excited to be thinking about that again.  (No, not the dirty word.) I keep saying to myself......once this (insert tragedy) is over, I will get to this.  Well the tragedies keep coming and nothing gets done.

I have found a more comfortable seat to use, one with rollers and no back and knee rests.  It is ergonomically designed to reduce back strain so It is a good one to use here. 

I still would like to move and find a real  quilt room.  Nice and sunny and open and easy to get to my set up.  Maybe I can talk him into leaving our wonderfully insane crazy neighbor lady when the Bristoe house sells.  This we are in will be easy to sell. 

glen

Maybe I will be inspired to pull out one of the boxes and clear off the old longarm and get cracking!

glen:  PS--I couldn't for the life of me get that photo to turn properly, so you will just have to tilt your head a bit!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great plan Glen, just go for it and loose yourself from all the other *&$$ for a while :) You'll soon have that pile of tops done in a flash! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!