Sunday, January 15, 2012

Seems a lot of people are having the comment problem

This is what is being said about it:

From Blogger Help

Question:  I can post a new post, and a comment, but right after the comment posts, the page goes white/blank and I now longer have any option to do anything, it's totally white. My friends that want to post comments are experiencing the same issue. What is going on?

Answer:  Blogger installed a new commenting system yesterday which allows replies to other comments. Unfortunately it has some bugs which they are aware of. If you turn off the embedded comments and choose the pop-up of full page comments the problem should be gone. Hopefully Blogger will have this fixed soon.

How do I turn off the embedded comments and choose the pop-up??????????????????

From your (new version) dashboard page, use the drop-down menu to the right of your blog's title and select "Settings" then on the left hand column choose "Posts and comments" and use the drop-down menu next to where it says "Comment Location" to change your setting. Click the "Save Settings" button on the right hand side of the screen when you are done. I hope this helps.

Hope this helps.  I was thinking I might need to take my computer in to Tim.  But I think I will wait it out a while and use my Ipad for comments until it gets fixed.

glen

Update:  I did what they suggested and it worked!  I can see comments again!  Yeah!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!