Thursday, April 12, 2012

What a Good Friend You Are!

My quilter/blogger/friend in Ohio has a friend who needs some cheering up.  She just lost her husband quite unexpectedly.  Patty is orgainzing a group of quilters to send encouraging notes and maybe some quirky quilting item to her.

I think this is such a wonderful idea.  How many of us have been in the middle of a problem, dealing with life, and just needing to know that there are friends out there who care about you?  I have one such person in my life right now.  (Hey, girl, I am thinking about you!)

And to give you an incentive to join in the fun, she is offering some of her wonderful hand dyes as a giveaway!  Check out her post and let her know you are in the mood to give back.  Now is the perfect time.

Something To Look Forward to Giveaway

Let her know you came through me so she knows "I" have friends!  LOL.

glen

2 comments:

  1. Glen, Thank you for this wonderful post - you summed up what I am doing perfectly!

    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a great idea. Yes--you have friends Glen!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!