Sunday, August 26, 2012

Stash Report 8-26-12 - Back in Negative Territory


I don't know about you but those word verification are getting so hard for me to figure out.  I like the idea of them, but they are beginning to be a pain in the patooty for me.

I have been good about not buying anything this week, soooo good, because I wanted a piece of fabric I saw in one of the emails.  I so wanted it, but had no direct and immediate use for it.  So I was good!

I have not counted anything with the paperweights except for the pieces that came in from Patti A.  Thanks sooooo much!  Do you see them in the picture?  They fit in so perfectly with everything.

Here is my stash report.



used this week -13.5
used in august -17.5
added this week 0.75
Add in August 5.75
Used YTD -136
Added YTD 128
Stash reduction -8


I had two backings in there for quilts on the long arm and the binding for two quilts that came off the long arm.

What makes me happy is the NEGATIVE 8 yards! Yeah, back in negative territory!

And next week I go to retreat so I get to use up a lot more!

glen


1 comment:

  1. Wow! They are looking sweet. I saw Wicked too! It will be fun with both of us participating.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!