Saturday, November 3, 2012

Home safely

Got in about 4pm after a 5 1/2 hour drive.

Very tired and ever so glad to be out of the car and snuggling with the baby dogs.  They were all over me for two hours, begging me to never leave them alone with dad again!

Pictures tomorrow after  I sleep with a dog or two.

Oh, i have 195 pictures downloading to my computer.....of quilts and quilts and more quilts!  I will link to them in the blog via one of the groups like webshots or photobucket.  Whichever one does it the easiest this time.

glen


1 comment:

  1. I wish I had known you were in Houston because I would have loved to have met you there. I got home around 11PM last night to a lot of attention from my furry friends, too.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!