Thursday, November 15, 2012

Progress on the Saints and a Good Read

I got three more blocks done on the Saints before being called away to pick up McGee from his heartworm treatment.  It is coming along, the pillow is completed and I am not worried about having it ready for when Karen wants to meet for lunch and exchange gifts.  I more worry about what she will get as a giftie!

I had brought the cat in earlier for a fluid transfusion (she is in kidney failure) and was told that she is now known to have a nodule on her thyroid.  Which the vet says is not so bad if you have kidney failure, which is why she is doing so well with her kidneys.

If it is not one thing, it is another.  Cali is coming up on 18 years and is still catching lizards and going strong despite all this other stuff.

Plesiosaurus.Today I won't ahve time to think again, I have a hair appt and then lunch, and I have to let dogs out.  Way too much running across town.  At least I am on the last CD of my exciting book, Remarkable Creatures by Tracey Chevalier!

http://www.tchevalier.com/remarkablecreatures/index.html




1 comment:

  1. 18 happy years is a wonderful thing for any cat to have. She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!