Thursday, June 20, 2013

PattyA's Creative Projects

PattyA is creating even with a bad tooth.

She has a pothole (don't we know about those here in Louisiana!) at the end of her driveway.  She got creative with her photo to the city asking them to fix it.  For Day 4 she tweaked the message and took a walk down her driveway, leaving this for the pothole fixers to smile about!

On Day 5 - Collections she put together some of her rocks.  I see these when we are hiking in the western states along the trails.  This is a nice way of displaying rocks.  My mother kept her rocks all over the house.  I have them sitting in my fountain now.  I will have to send PattyA some rocks.

Can you tell what this is?  Day 6 is kitchen veggies or fruits.  Can you see those beautiful rose prints?  Celery!
Who knew celery was so beautiful in ink?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting my daily projects! With the way I feel I have to think quick and just get 'er done. Hopefully on Monday the dentist will figure out the problem with my teeth and I can start to enjoy this process.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!