Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Hourglass Figures and Fabric ---- Ahhhhhhh!

                                    YUP!

I went to the quilt store in Lafayette yesterday, J&B.  Actually in Sunset but that is a misnomer.  It is about 10 minutes from downtown Lafayetter where I was waiting for Ann to finish up business.

I was overwhelmed with the fabrics, there was hardly a bolt I did not like!  Came home with more than a few oft them.  Prices are nice too, it is not a place where the prices are top priority.  I can have pictures next post.  Camera is charging.

And they have a nice big classroom in the back for places to sew, learn or just commiserate with Charlene about my bad dogs.

Sounds like a commercial for them, LOL.  But I really liked the shop, and the fabrics.........and of course, Charlene!

glen


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the pictures of the shop. I have not set foot in a quilt shop since May 4 or bought any quilt fabric. The next time I will be in a quilt store is when I work at Miller's Dry Goods in Charm, Ohio in October for Charm Day. Then and only then will I spend my salary for working there two days.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!