Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Feel Good Tuesday

File:So happy smiling cat.jpgOne of my quilt guilds has called me once again asking if I would serve as an officer next year.  They call me each year and ask, and there is always something that happens that I know I won't have the time.  Like last year I was embroiled in my mother's health.  (She is still here, by the way, 78 lbs and turning blue weekly, but still here.)

This year I have already committee to a new group forming in the area to be in their officer slot.

But it made me feel good to be asked.

What are you feeling good about right now?


2 comments:

  1. I am feeling good I almost have the Elmo quilt done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling good because I have finished six more blocks for Fractured Quilt Along today!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!