Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A Little Help From My Friends

For the last two months I have been looking for the next great mystery quilt.    I hve looked through websites and contacted designers and Google searched through Pinterest. 

It just ain't happening.  Nothing looks good to me.  Not sure why, because there are several I  saw and downloaded tht would work.

So.......do any of you have any suggestions?   mystery you did in your guild group?  One that you liked (or didn't!)

Don't tell me about it in a public post, there are many of my mystery followers read my  blog.

Email me at

obed101(at)cox(dot)net

Thanks!  You hve no idea how I would appreciiate a nice mystery to drop in my lap about now!

glen



1 comment:

  1. I don't like mystery quilts at all! Fabric is too precious to use up on a project I haven't seen finished! Love your quilting adventures though, Glen!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!