Saturday, November 16, 2013

Waiting...again

So here we are, waiting for the HandiQuilter lady to come.  We have just completed the poles and put them in place.  Stepping back to admire our handiwork, Frank dropped the bomb......we put this up backwards.

No, I say. It is correct.

No, he says, it is backwards and let me tell you why.

What follows is him saying why it is not logical the way it is and me telling him it is correct and even showing him the book drawing.  Nothing convinces him.

Finally, I said, stop talking and saying why it is wrong and listen to me why it it right!

I pulled up Internet photos of a complete set up and he finally agreed it was right.

Don't you just hate when that happens?

1 comment:

  1. Yes! They never want to LISTEN. I think the "not listening" trait is linked to the Y chromosome.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!