Tuesday, December 31, 2013

River City Challenge

The Challenge for one of the guilds I am in is to take the official
guild block and use it in some way.  In a quilt.  In a toaster cover. In a Quilt for Heroes, in a baby quilt.  Any which way.  It just has to be visible.

I started my project this evening.  I have an idea that I know will be the big winner.  I am thinking the group may not be ready for it, but I am going to do it anyway.

Maybe it will be one of my nudies!

Of course I cannot show it to you, it has to be a secret until the February meeting.

And if you like, I can tell you how I did it at that time.




1 comment:

  1. I have been working on two projects that I won't be able to share online for a while ... and it has me thinking about what quilting before the internet must have been like. Probably quilters accomplished more when they didn't have the urge to stop quilting, take photos and share on their blogs, Facebook, Flickr, etc. I can't wait to see your winning idea ... whenever you are able to share it ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!