Wednesday, February 12, 2014

An interesting Situation

last night was son-in-law Andrew's birthday.  And after I gave him his birthday present he dropped this one on us.  They got the approval on the plans for the house Carrie designed for them.  They are putting their house on the market and are building the new one to begin soon.

They excitedly told us that we need to clear out the extra bedroom that serves as Frank's office, so they can move in if their house sells before the new one is ready.

What fun!

Frank was not highly amused.

I  was a bit excited but when I went to bed last night and thought about what all would be affected I realized I need to spend the next two months cleaning out stuff for them.

It will be interesting for sure.  All that testosterone and estrogen flowing.  There was a reason Carrie left home!!!

Any good advice?  Rent them an apartment?  Rent US an apartment?  Set on a goodly supply of my favorite Duck Dynasty wine????




1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you'll figure it out. What's their estimate on how long it could take to build their new home?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!