Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Week 1 - 52 Photos

Fire was the prompt.  Fire, I thought.  How do I get fire when is is not cold enough for a fire in the fireplace?

I really could not think of how to get a photo of fire.  I knew I had to get really creative.  Really creative.

My mind raced with possibilities. A quilt would take too long to make and I didn't have any fabric depicting fire.  I thought about how the sun sets in the evening at the end of a long street in front of our house.  Sometimes the sun creates a breathtaking golden glow in the sky.  But that didn't happen.

Monday was a hectic day.  I didn't have a chance to pull supper together so Frank suggested my favorite dinner:  Dairy Queen Chili Dog and Confetti Cake Blizzard.  When I got out of the car, there it was...........FIRE!

At Dairy Queen I found my fire!

You can find how others found their fire at the 52 Photos Blog with Bella, my new best friend!

4 comments:

  1. You could have watched the news and taken a photo of the wildfires they have been showing out west. Granted you might not have many choices, but it could have been an option. I had some super cool fire fabric I bought several years ago and use it in a quilt. I will send you a picture. I like the fire you found! That is a very cool sconce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cool is that! See...all things work out! Neat sconce idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! That was perfect!
    Tracy
    PS - I couldn't find the Yahoo choice for comments in the blog section when I got home. Still anonymous - wah wah

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!