Thursday, June 19, 2014

It's My Party.......And I'll Bark If I Want To

A couple of weeks ago I did a Doggy Party.  You may (or may not know) in my "other" life I am a dog trainer.  I owned Obedience 101 (hence my email) for 36 years and trained clients and group classes in basic obedience, agility, pack hiking and Rally O.  Loved every minute of it.  When my mother needed more care, I had to give up some of my things and that was one of them.  I still have a few client/friends that I do stuff for.  And Doggy Parties is one of the things we all enjoy!

Here are some photos from the party.

DiNozzo was the only one I had there and he is the brown basset boy.  There were two schnauzers, two shelties, a couple of mixes and a chihuahua.  Chloe the Birthday Girl is the white poodle with the pink toe nails!  She turned 10!  I did her first one at year 1 nine years ago!  Oh My!

Chloe the Poodle's Birthday Party

3 comments:

  1. How fun. Well naturally I think DiNozzo is the handsomest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good time had by all. To bad they couldn't be off leash. What a great job being a pet photographer! He looks like he loves it and why wouldn't he :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Chihuahua looked like a real character! All the dogs looked like they were enjoying themselves.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!