Sunday, June 22, 2014

OMG! Where Did All This Fabric Come From?

This knee and the pain are doing me in.   it is exhausting to feel like this and not be able to move.  my other knee and foot hurts,  my back hurts from walking weirdly and the offending knee hurts.  An I can't take anything for any of it.  Got my MRI this last week.  Medical pre-op bloodwork and exam said I am cleared for take off.  Chest x-ray,  full leg x-ray and surgical pre -op this week. 
Carrie told me yesterday that even with my knee and lack of doing stuff, we are still the most active old people she knows.  It was a compliment, albeit pretty offhand.

I got another of Carrie's friend's baby quilts on to the frame.  I am working on finishing all my robins.  Two are over, I just need to quilt one and finish quilting another.  And I need to mail off my traveling quilt and finish the next installment.

I don't even begin to know how may yards I bought from the store that is closing.  Lets just call it 100 and get it over with.  I did some work this week, but it was just little bits of work.  Nothing that would even begin to offset the 100 yards I bought.  Since I feel it is healthy to note what you are accomplishing and good to thing of depleting the pile of fabric I have, I need to continue the stash report and it has only been a month.  So here is a new beginning from where I left off........

It gives me a good perspective from where I can see what needs to be done.

Used this week -3.5
Used this month -5 used this year -91.5
bought this whatever 100
bought this month 100 bought this year 178
plus or minus 96.5
plus or minus 95 plus or minus 86.5

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear that your knee is hurting you all the time. July 9th can't come soon enough!

    100 yards? Holy cow! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you luck with the op - will be worth it once it's over

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will be free of that knee pain in a few weeks! Yay! Hang in there! Concentrate on ALL that great fabric.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!