Friday, July 25, 2014

Two weeks of physical therapy gone in a flash

I've had Zack, the trusty physical torture me every day five days a week for the last two weeks. This week he bumps back down to three times a week. And then I go to outpatient therapy my own. Frank has gotten to be a great physical therapist a.k.a. great torturer, himself.

Frank has spent the last two weeks watching Zack torture me and now he is ready to take over for the weekend.  The cellulitis is keeping me from fully extending my leg when I walk. And it is concerning to the physical therapist. Zach the physical therapist I mean.  Seems to think that I should be able to straighten my leg when I walk. So I have extra exercises to do that use gravity to straighten the leg. And they are painful by all accounts.

And it is a certain fact that the area that was affected by the cellulitis is still very intense with nerve jingles.  So I don't know how that's going to end up.  I am hoping that it will eventually stop swelling and straighten up.  Time will tell and I have about a week to get it straight.

Alright I'm ready for my second physical therapy torture session for today.  And then I'm going to take an Ambien and pass out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!