Monday, November 17, 2014

Don't Tell Mom I Used Her Computer!

I read a post from my friend Cole the Big Black Poodle over at Not Afraid of Color.  (Yeah, right.  then why is he black?  Being white you can dye yourself MANY colors!)   He got to visit the quilt shops.  My mom would never take me to a quilt shop, she'd be afraid I'd EAT fabric and she would have to pay for it!

Aside from looking for crumbs mom left from breakfast, I have always wondered about the fascination humans have for this computer thing.  So I decided to try it when Mom went to make some coffee.  She says the TV told her that coffee is good for you because it promotes weight loss, helps maintain blood sugar levels and fights off alzheimers.  She needs all of that!

It got cold here last night and the weather human says it will be down to 25 tonight.  i do not like the cold, unless I can convince dad to come out to the sofa so I can cuddle up with him and keep warm.   

I can make my humans do most anything.  I figure out what they consider high value treats, like toilet paper and fabric, and destroy it until they notice me.

Oops, here she come.........bye!  I'm outta here!










4 comments:

  1. MUCH colder than usual here, too - Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a smart boy! Can you imagine McGee in a quilt shop? You are right about three dogs bringing it to another level - drama all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am assuming McGee is not suppose to be in that chair. At least he didn't start chewing on the mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I posted a video on your FB page....

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!