For some reason I cannot find my 2014 quilt folder in my computer so the photos will have to wait until it magically appears once again
..........So that means the paper planes are before 2014!
I made the best enchilada Pasta last night. In a pressure cooker no less. If you have a pressure cooker stuck under your cabinet, pull it out. This took more time to assemble than it does to cook!
You know, I didn't take any photos! Me, no photos! LOL.
IF you want a nice dinner for a family or like Frank and me, for a few days, try this out. You can make it hot to your taste or mild if you prefer.
- 1 tbl olive oil
- 1 c diced onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 (19 ounce can) enchilada sauce
- 1 can 10 oz rotel tomatoes or diced tomatoes
- 1 ¼ c water
- 1 pkg taco seasoning mix (I used only ½ of the package)
- 2 large chicken breasts uncooked and diced
- 3 c dried rotini or bow tie pasta
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- olives tomatoes and sour cream to garnish
- In a pressure cooker, add oil and saute onion until tender about 5 minutes. Add garlic and saute for one minute.
- Add enchilada sauce, tomatoes, water, taco seasoning mix to pressure cooker, stir. Add diced chicken breasts and pasta.
- Cover and lock lid. Select high pressure and cook for 4 minutes once pressure is up. When timer beeps turn off pressure cooker and use a quick release.
- Select saute and cook until pasta is done, about 1 minute
- Turn off pressure cooker and pour pasta into 8 x 8 baking dish. Sprinkle cheese on top and broil until cheese is melted and starting to brown.
- Serve with green onions, olives, diced tomatoes and sour cream.