Sunday, February 15, 2015

Stash Report 2-15-15 RED!!!!!

A quick report.  Busy I may be sporadic in my posting.  Just be prepared to miss me a bit!

FINALLY in the red.  Red is where you want to be.   It may not last long so drink it in while it lasts!

To get there I counted the Octopus quilt and the back and binding.  The Seuss 3 quilt and the back and the binding.  AND the Rainbow top but not the back or binding.

Next time I hopefully will be able to count the binding and backing on the Rainbow quilt for the boys.  And only 3 or 4 to go.


Used this week -15.91 Used this month -16 Used this year -32.75
Bought this week 0 Bought this month 0 Bought this year 28
Plus or minus -15.91 Plus or minus -16 Plus or minus -4.75

















2 comments:

  1. I had trouble reading your numbers with the colors, but if I saw correctly, you have used more than bought, right? In my book that means you are in the black, red would be if you were buying more than using. Using 32+ yards so far this year is great. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the flannel that just showed up I am at +2.75 for the year. I better get sewing!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!