Wednesday, March 25, 2015

A New Day And Some Quilt Room Clean Up

Today is a new day and I feel like I am going to make it.  I was so sore yesterday, everything jarred when I hit the ground.  Thanks for all the concern and well wishes.  Last night when he changed my knee bandage,  I realized that he had put the band aid with the adhesive ON the scrape rather than around it!  Ouch.

My wrist is still bothering me a lot.  But I don't think it is doctor worthy.  Then only bruises are on my wrist and on the opposite hip where I hit the street.  It is better all over.  And it could have been worse, last time I tripped while jogging and tore my knee up and broke my arm.  This time I was going significantly slower!

I am going to work on the quilt room clean up and then see if I can load the last boy quilt on the frame for the final quilting.  Maybe i will do the opposite since I need to get the quilt done.

Did you hear that X-Files is coming back?  Frank will be so happy to hear that.  He bought all the back shows and he watches them over and over and over.

I need to do one of those pixel quilts of Mulder for him!



PS......that is David, not Frank!  


5 comments:

  1. Glad you are on the mend. Hot showers and Tylenol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better. Falling is nothing to mess with! I never watched the X-files so I have no idea what it was about. Maybe I will have to check at the library to see if they have the DVD's of the show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DH will be pleased, too! Hope the wrist continues to improve ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh la la, Frank is cute !!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! So sorry to hear about you accident yesterday. Really feeling for you. That is not fun!!! I am glad you are going to be ok. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!