Friday, April 15, 2016

Friday Resolve

OK.  I have given up the quest for Gutterman thread.  Found a Quilting Forum post about it that made me think it was not really a quilting thread.  So I am over it.  Too bad, it was a good price.

Like I need more stuff.

I do need a nice orange thread through........

I lost my Cotton Robin block when Joni was here, but found it at 4 AM this morning when I woke up thinking where it was.  Now I am awake.  The block is so inspirational and wonderful and beautiful and amazing.  I am going to chance it and show it to you and hope the Robineers don't check it out.  But don't spread it around.  The original block was he heart.  Laurina added the flying geese corners.  And I did the paperpieced arrows. 

I know that Kelly will be loving this one!


 So today, I am going to try to make a dent in my sewing room.  I need to see if i can get some place, some bit of it cleaned up.....maybe a corner.  I was doing so well with the UFO Corner Clean Out. 


Or maybe I should work on the living room.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!