Monday, August 1, 2016

Improv Support Group

Thanks to my Improv Support Group who answered my desperate pleas seeking approval in that last post.  You helped me tremendously.  

If you didn't see it at first, the pattern is called Winter from Sujata Shah's book called Cultural Fusion.  Hers are more controlled colors an textures and look beautiful.  She is a master of improv.  My computer keeps auto-correcting and telling me I need to improve my skills in improv. 

I was thinking I  could find a nice center medallion and use these as the border........I will look  into that possibility.  

Ohhhhh.....Secret Secrets......

I am seeking a few dog (or cat - you guys are wonderful too) lovers to help me with a project that I am not going to publicize on my blog.  I will contact a few of you I know who might want to do this tiny little project, but if you want to step up and help, let me know.  It will literally take you less than 15 or 20 minutes and cost under $1.  But the benefit will be incredible.

I won't ask publicly again, so email me at obed101 (at) cox.net if you want to help.

It is a good thing to do.  Contact me.







1 comment:

  1. ooh, ooh, ooh, I'm part of the improv support group ;-) I really like the 4 patch groupings your showing today.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!