Monday, May 22, 2017

Girls On Top!

Well, well.  I am down 12.6 lbs since May 2.  Nearly halfway to my goal.







I finished the top for the Boy Triangles and started on the Girl Triangles.






I love how the colors are so muted and sophisticated!  This is a great combination of my really weird fabric. What I did here was to lay the girl triangles over the boy quilt so I would know how many to cut and what else I needed to cut.  That strip on the side is the brown solid I will use for the line running between triangles.  Like the shaft, I guess.


I have an appointment with my GP tomorrow.  I am not sure what kind of specific doctor to go to.  Remember Dr. Gorgeous, my knee guy?  He is now working in New York.  And most of them around here either work for the Charity system or specialize in some part.  I am not sure if I need a hip doctor or a spine doctor.  So I will let Dr. Lee decide.

It gets,confusing around here.  Christopher Lee is our GP, Stephen Lee is the vet and Alfred Stevens is the other vet.  You have to be very specific when you talk about one!

I did find a pain pill last night, Frank remembered he had gotten a pain med when we were on the cruise.  When I looked up the information about it, it said it was good for lower back pain..  Imagine that?

3 comments:

  1. Love those quilt tops! They are fabulous and unique! Congratulations on the pounds lost! I think I found them (sad face)! You had a hard time getting Chloe taking her pain meds. Maybe you could take one of those. When I was a kid, we were going on a trip to see Grandma and Grandpa. We were taking the dog which threw up if he go near a car. Several of my siblings were pukers so Dad asked the vet if he could give the meds to knock the dog out for the trip to the kids. The vet said give them a half of a tablet. It was the nicest puke free trip we ever had. The pukers slept all the way from Zanesville Ohio to northern Illinois!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome baby quilt tops!! Glad you have a dr. appointment to check out that pain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the weight loss. I need to get serious and lose at least 20 lbs

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!