Thursday, August 10, 2017

A Year Ago Today...........August 10, 2016



It was a Friday.

We had just driven over to Orange Beach AL to celebrate our anniversary.  Frank had always wanted ride those jet skis things, oh, wave runners!  That's it.  So I brightly said, let's do it....








And we headed east to Orange Beach.  In the rain.







But we figured the rain would stop.  Eventually.








And eventually.....it did.





Orange Beach is nice.   I guess.  We really didn't see it.  I paid extra dollars for the room that had a balcony looking our over the Gulf.


We couldn't sit on it because of the rain.






There was a lull in the rain and we decided to check out the other end of the island.














There was a park you could walk out and sit on the rock jetty.








We kept saying to each other,  I imagine it would be a beautiful sight if the sun were ever to shine.







 


That night we had dinner at a BBQ joint I can't remember the name of.   I wanted to eat seafood, but he won.

Maybe if we had eaten seafood............

No, we never got to ride the wave runners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!