Monday, October 9, 2017

Baddeck, Again (I can't correct it, but I didn't get a shawl!)

today we went up to Mary Ann Falls, but I can't show you those photos because they are on my camera.  My camera has internet, but I haven't used it so I am not sure how to use it.

Last night the resort had a bonfire on the shores along Bras D'Or Lake.  They were supposed to have S'mores.  It started sprinkling then progressed to a steady rain.  So I guess they bopped out on the S'mores.  We were forced to go to the Pub for tea and cheesecake.  Tonight, they owe me S'mores!

The day today was a mix between clouds and sun.  When the sun came out, the colors in the trees were deep, bright and brilliant.  We have the red maples in Louisiana and we have whatever makes the yellows and oranges......but not at the same time.  Seeing it all at the same time on the same shore forest is unbelievable!

We rode along the coastline until about two o'clock then turned back to town.  There was a Quilt and Fiber Arts Show I wanted to catch.  Interesting quilts, along with some fiber Art and weaving;  most for sale along with some intricate weaving and some gorgeous knitted sweaters.  I wanted one it those sweaters but we just don't have cold weather enough to wear one.

I left withne, but now I am thinking I need to get one of those gorgeous woven shawls next time I see one!





3 comments:

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!