Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Fabric Enhancement, As Charlene Says......

I didn't work on anything quilty yesterday, but I thought I would show you what I got in the mail yesterday.  It is very, very quilty.......FABRIC!

I ordered the Daily Deal Fat Quarters from Hancock's of Paducah.  This is Michelle Di Amore XOXO. Well, I must admit, I did order two of them since it was such  a great deal......like I need more fabric, right?


I think it is the same person who designed those Bracelets fabrics that have been so popular.   It just looks like them.



I love words and letters and greys and taupes.  So this was perfect; it has all of that.

I have an idea of how to use them.

I keep telling myself I need to finish several other things before I start anything else.
Finish, woman, Finish!


 Doesn't this look like birch trees?  Oh heck yeah!  Now I need to make birch trees......




And in the same mail day, I received my surprise package from Becky's Treasure Trove.  This month is amazing!

And the buttons are so cool. I LOVE the color of the tissue paper with the fabric. 

This is one of the best packages I have ever received from Becky!  Somewhere I have a group of fat quarters I saved from a win years ago that will pair with these perfectly.

Let's see if I can find them now........

4 comments:

  1. 50 shades of grey - what a score with all 3 bundles of joy.

    I saw your triangle free motion on Instagram
    How did you get such straight lines? For the life of me I can not do straight line free motion. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those really will enhance your stash. Yes, you do have alot of fabric BUT you needed more greys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the FQs! Those are some beautiful fabric's from Becky and those buttons are very cool too! The post man delivered some stuff to me yesterday, but nothing was as cool as what he brought you. I got a box of tea and some polo shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saved some aspen tree fabric for years. Even though I'd made one quilt with it, I might want to make another and then where would I be? Good eye.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!