Saturday, December 2, 2017

Long Tall Sally

I made Peg Leg Pete a friend.  Not just any friend.....a girlfriend.

Of course I started with her legs!  I gave this girl a set of  gams!

The leaf print was so nice for wings I decided to do two birds at one time, you know, since I was a pro at doing this by now.  Ha!





Somewhere in the construction process, true to his pirate nature, Peg Leg Pete decapitated the competition so he would have Long Tall Sally all to himself.







Here is the pair, parading happily around the design wall.

Which Sally reminded me I need to get the lint roller going............

I am linking up with Freemotion by  the  River's Linky  Tuesday.  Click to be whisked over there.

5 comments:

  1. Long Tail Sally is gorgeous - no wonder Pete wanted her on her own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad Pete found his Sally and that you are having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OUT-FREAKING-STANDING! What a great pair! Long Tall Sally! So wonderful! Isn't it amazing that these birds come with STORIES! I love it. Thank you so much for sharing!

    hugs
    Lynne
    (Millie is the cat)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sally is quite the stunner but Pete is giving her the cold shoulder.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!