Tuesday, December 26, 2017

OMG Finishes for December 2017

Well, lets see how I did.  I think it was a poor showing, it was.

I quilted no tops in December......
I did no bindings in December.....
I did finish my doorways piece, but hated it.....does that count?
I did not quilt the pink or the blue quilt......

AND.........

I did not finish up the One Road Through  Town piece for the show.

Oh, oh......

I was so lazy.......all I did was make birds!  Aughhhh.........

All I can do now, is to hope I win something in the OMG Finish Party to make this month worthwhile.......bird company excepted, of course!

And I am baring my soul over at the Elm Street Quilt Linky Party!


3 comments:

  1. But your birds are SO wonderful - the other stuff will get done someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bird is really cute. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. December is such a busy time, we need to do what we feel like doing, to relax. The birds are so cute, you're looking good.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!