Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Bird Catch-Up ---- Once Again.

We are coming down to the end of the month.  Today is the 27th and I have 23 birds.  I probably should make birds for the rest of the month an just unveil them on a day to day basis.

There is one bird missing.  I am not sure which one it is.  I took pictures of 23 birds, and only 22 showed up in the line-up.  It is cold here and that one must be huddled in a nest somewhere

Is your favorite bird in here?

Here is the Bird Lineup so far......




Oh wait......I found the  errant avian......my gawd...those legs......











3 comments:

  1. Shortest blog ever - good luck with the catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lost bird muse have been walking thru a key lime grove.
    My fave is brown Betty. Love the corn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't remember the names, but the batik bird in the 4 square box upper left hand corner with the striped legs.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!