Thursday, December 28, 2017

Plus 2 Makes 25




          My Blue Period!






I must be sitting here in my sewing room on Dec 28 and longing for spring and bluebirds.

I did make a third bird but he turned out to be the Poster Child for New Year's Eve.   So he won't be coming out for a few days.  He is sleeping in.

This makes 25 birdies.  I will have ALL DAY to be in my sewing room.  No obligations, no babysitting, no appointments, no grocery shopping.  All day to myself. 

Yesterday I had an appointment for traction and dry needling on my lower back.  I am in a pretty high level of pain this morning.  Picking up the baby is excruciating.  It will be so much better for me when he can walk or at least crawl.

I can see why people get hooked on these prescription meds.  I just usually deal with the pain, but there are days when I would prefer not to. 

Like today.  Instead I will just sew and ignore it.

2 comments:

  1. Pain meds cause me to pass out so I am not a good choice for addiction. half the prescribed amount for my last dental surgery knocked me out cold, so they suggested I not take them anymore.

    I love your bluebirds and can't wait to see the hard partying New Years buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a relaxing day. Remember that with pain it is "Mind over Matter!" If you don't pay it any mind, it don't matter.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!