Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Balance Doc -- Finally

Met with the Balance Doc finally today.  We talked about the connection between migraines, Meniers, Hydrops and vertigo.  He said one of his big triggers is chocolate, so at least that is not a problem for me!  I couldn't handle that one. 

He was pleased with my progress and discharged me from the Balance Institute with an appointment for a hearing test to look for any changes in 6 months.  I am having to track all my follow ups on a spreadsheet now!

Carrie had asked me to work on a girl quilt for one of her preggy girlfriends.

I sent her this and asked if this might work.

She said it would.....most definitely!

So modern!  So girlie!

These are 4 1/2 inches 


I cut out a lot of pink background squares to pull the patterns together.






I  thought it might be fun to fan them out like bar napkins.

I need to mark the center line on all those pinkie squares so I can sew them.  I just cut without counting so I have no idea how big it will be.  But I have a few more pieces I can add to the  mix and make some HSTs with a cream background to spread around for flavor if it needs to be larger.

We shall see. 

3 comments:

  1. That girl quilt is going to be so cute. It looks like you might have enough for more than one quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell you my triggers - big weather fronts, getting overtired, stress, doing anything that causes me to turn my head a lot, more than one alcoholic beverage in a day, loud noises (some movies), and last but not least certain types of motion associated with vehicle movement or hiking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure your new healthy lifestyle and exercise regime is helping with migraines and all the other stuff you mentioned that I'm not sure what they are but assume are related to balance and feeling dizzy or out of it.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!