Saturday, April 20, 2019

Quilting Done!

So I set up a panto that kinda looked like swirling water waves.  I worked hard getting the placement just so where it would start and end on the edges of the quilt.  I have magnet bars that hold it down and I use them the help me gauge where I am in the pattern and where to stop and start. And all that is pretty time consuming.

Then I filled up a sippy glass with some water and finished off those Cotton Candy Peeps I took out of Sawyer’s basket.

And went in to begin quilting.  I quilted about 12 inches down just doing a wavy straight line across the width of the quilt

$#@&*$#.  Yep. Totally forgot about the stupid panto!!








1 comment:

  1. The quilting looks wonderful even though you planned to use the panto. Binding next?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!