Wednesday, May 29, 2019

High water and Blood

had my pre-op blood work up today in prep for surgery.  So different from the procedure frank went through for his surgery  just 6 weeks ago.  Of course it is a different hospital totally.  Surgeon did order biopsy of the left side so that happens this Friday.  It determines whether we take one side or both sides out.  I’d rather keep some, but if they have to go back in like they did for Charles, I would rather it done once.

Here are the high water photos for the Mississippi River.  Again, this the the E in Baton Rouge.  The river is supposed to crest at 49 feet mid June.  It is 43 feet here in the photo.  And flood stage is 35.





3 comments:

  1. I missed a chapter on you!!! What are you having done! Yikes!!! Hope all goes well. hugs and you take care!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. am with Robbie in that I have no idea what is going on with you! Hope it is minor!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!